This post may contain affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate policy.

It’s been at least 5 days since I ate the dreaded mango that gave me a rash all over my neck and face and ears. Pooooor meeee!!

I just wanted to give you a preview of what I’ve been dealing with – it’s exactly like a bad case of poison ivy. This photo that I took just an hour ago even shows that it got under my wedding ring when I went to wash my hands that fateful day. It made this really uncomfortable ring around my finger. So just 2 days after our 4-year wedding anniversary, I had to remove it for the first time in 4 years because it’s driving me CRAZY. I tell ya folks, if you’re allergic to poison ivy, you’re likely allergic to mango sap as well, so be careful! More on this soon with a full Poor Cheri explanation.

Wasn’t this a fun blog post?

Are you allergic to poison ivy or have you ever had any experience with this wretched allergy?